The greatest love there is, beside hopefully to ourselves, is that to our children, and it’s a human instinct to reproduce. Yet, we are getting less and less children.
Between 1973 and 2011, sperm counts have declined 59.3% and have continued to decline ever since then, every day. Sperm motility is also greatly reduced, and in older men, testicular cancer, prostate cancer, (as well as cryptorchidism in boys) are on the rise.
Women are dealing with hormonal imbalances, cysts, adhesions, endometriosis, PCOS, premature menopause, etc., and, sometimes, doctors speak from ‘idiopathic’ (reason unknown) infertility. (And often, girls are fully developed with breasts, pubic hair and periods with 8-9, whereas, just at the beginning of the 20th century, it still used to be 16-17…)
All this doesn’t just happen. There are always reasons.
Yet, we live in a quick-fix, instant gratification society, and prenatal ‘vitamins’ and IVF clinics are booming. Couples are going through cycles of hope and despair, enduring procedures and hormonal treatments, again and again. Some are lucky, but, tragically, many keep trying for years, before finally giving up, lost, sick and depressed. And often divorced, due to the immense stress, pressure, emotional and physical trauma.
Don’t do that to yourself! Don’t force IVFs! Heal yourself first, and THEN try for a baby. Because that’s when the miracles happen.
All fertility issues have physical root causes – which must be eliminated. Not only to get a healthy baby, but also to cure and prevent various other health issues.
In all honesty, if you’re trying to get pregnant and it just doesn’t happen, it’s really better for now. Most people are infested with toxins and pathogenic microbes, which mothers pass on to their babies even before they are born, and this is what has caused the extreme and constant rise in pediatric autism cases, ADHD, allergies, hay fever, etc. in the last decades.
Although worrisome new studies suggest that we might be approaching the threshold of mass infertility in men and women alike, and thus the possible extinction of the human race, you can absolutely take steps to totally move yourself away from this trend and maintain your fertility, even if all others around you are losing theirs.
So what do you need to do?
- Obeying the basic laws of life, ground daily, breathe deeply, get enough sunshine, avoid stress, chill and meditate, drink sufficient purified water, move your body, control your thoughts;
- Eat a clean, whole-food, plant-based diet to infuse your cells and tissues with an abundance of phytonutrients in their perfect, bioavailable form, and to stay away from toxins and acids as much as possible. Eat foods that contain phytoestrogens daily, such as natural soybeans, flaxseeds, sesame seeds, apples, oats, barley and lentils, to block estrogen receptor sites so that they are unavailable to the harmful xenoestrogens. (More on nutrition in Nourished by Nature, and the best recipes in K.I.S.S in the Kitchen );
- Avoid exposure to environmental toxins as well, in particular, phthalates, dioxin and other xenoestrogens, as well as other endocrine-disrupting chemicals, such as in plastic bottles and containers, plastic wrap, meat, seafood and dairy, cosmetics and personal care products, carpeting, shampoos, air fresheners, insect repellents, vinyl flooring, shower curtains, plastic toys, medical devices, etc. Go natural as much as possible. Eliminating one source is already good, but, obviously, the more the better. Replace plastic containers with glass. Use a water filter and ozonator. Eat plant-based, organic, and ozonate your food. Make your own toiletries (the best recipes in Skin Sweets).
- Do a water fast (Autolysis guarantees the quickest whole body detoxification and Rejuvenescence a whole body regeneration) and follow a proper detoxification protocol;
- Follow a proper antimicrobial protocol to eliminate the masses of bacteria, viruses, Candida, worms and other parasites from your body;
- Supplement with Progesterone cream (women, to counteract xenoestrogens), whole-food vitamins and minerals (if deficient) and herbal extracts, such as Abuta, Suma, Maca, Simarouba, Sarsaparilla, Chuchuasi, Pau d’arco, Damiana (women) and Muira puama, Maca, Suma, Sarsaparilla, Catuaba, Chuchuhuasi, Nettle, Jatoba (men).
All this is absolutely doable and becomes routine after a while. And your wellbeing is SO worth it. Keep in mind that infertility has implications far beyond reproduction, and often goes along with various other health issues.
So, for your own sake, and that of your future baby’s, please put off your baby plans for a few weeks, and take on the project of healing yourself first.
Through my online clinic, I am here to guide you, personally and one-on-one, and help you cleanse, detoxify and deworm your body, regenerate your cells, tissues and organs, and optimise your biochemistry to prepare you for pregnancy.
Because that’s when the miracles happen. And at the same time, you will become the BEST version of yourself EVER – physically, mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually and look-wise.